Viviana has been featured in:
Media TV / Podcast
The Power of Using Your Passion to Create Miracles with Viviana Puello
Inteview by Grace Harris
CONNECTING WITH JENNIFER FILZEN
Viviana Puello – Ask Sharifah Videocast & Podcast Interview
Inteview by Sharifah
WAKE UP WITH GIANTS
Inteview by CLARISSA BURT
Media (Print / Online)
KIVO DAILYViviana Puello: Meet the Art and Business Magnate Successfully Building Her Legacy in Multiple Industries
MEDIUMArtist-Activists in the Digital Age Impact a Worldwide Audience With ArtTour International Magazine
THE NY WEEKLYArtist-Activist Empowers Creative Individuals in the Digital Age Through Revolutionary Platform
Ceo WeeklyViviana Puello of ArtTour International to Launch Life-Changing Coaching Program, “The Winner’s Journey,” in January
KIVO DAILYViviana Puello Dedicates Life’s Work and Company to Promoting Art and Peace
THE NY WEEKLYTop 20 People To Follow on Instagram in 2020
From Italy, Spain, Portugal, Lebanon, to Morocco and Dubai, see some of the most exciting projects Viviana has produced and hosted!
Viviana Puello is a renowned art business expert, best-selling author, motivational speaker, award-winning media producer, TV host, founder of ArtTour International—a revolutionary multimedia platform dedicated to promoting artists globally and leading the art industry with a reach of over two million readers in 198 countries. Her platform includes print and digital publications, an award-winning TV show, a Podcast, and a PR Agency.
In her best-seller book, You Are The Masterpiece: An Artist’s Journey From Homelessness To Triumph, Viviana shares her experience as a homeless immigrant woman, the challenges of being an artist in contemporary society, and her road to becoming one of the most dynamic and globally recognized figures in the international art scene.
After two decades of working in the art industry and seeing the struggles and hardships that many artists face, Viviana decided to use her expertise to help others. By teaching creative entrepreneurs how to build a successful business and stay true to the message, Viviana is changing the future of many artists worldwide.
Viviana hosts “The ArtTour International Show,” a weekly TV series in New York on Spectrum, and “The Winner’s Journey,” a podcast where she showcases entrepreneurs’ inspiring stories. Viviana’s non-profit organizations “Artists For A Green Planet” and “Create4Peace.org” help artist-activists promoting environmental and social initiatives find a voice.
Viviana Puello has been featured in Forbes magazine, and New York Weekly featured her as one of the Top 10 Female Entrepreneurs in 2020. She has also been featured in the Washington Post, CBS News, ABC, Fox, NBC, CEO Weekly, LA Wire, NY Wire, the American Reporter, among other publications.
Debunking The Myth of the Starving Artist
Although the most traditional way to make money as an artist is to sell your work, most artists make the more significant bulk of their revenue in other creative ways. Here are some tips to make money with your art:
- Teach online classes. With the Covid19 pandemic, many people are taking courses to do something productive. Musicians, Crafters, painters, photographers, are just some of the creatives in high demand.
- License your art to stock agencies. Earn royalties from your work. By licensing your images, music, or videos to stock agencies, you can create an income from earned royalties.
- Sell your art in the form of prints or wearables. Use one of the many online services available free of charge (they usually take a small commission in exchange), and you only have to upload your images, words, poems, etc.
Become A Collector and Invest in Art Without Breaking the Bank.
The holiday season is here, and everyone is concern about spending money on gifts. An ingenious way to gift to loved ones and family members is by presenting them with a gift that will increase in value as time goes by. Here are some tips for buying art within your budget:
- Check out open studios sales. End of year will have plenty, and ALL open studios have that particular corner where artists put original works at discounted rates. Go for it, and you’ll take home a new family heirloom.
- Offer the Artists to buy their Palettes: Can you imagine how much someone would pay now to have a palette that Van Goh used to paint Starry Night? Artist Palettes are fascinating, full of texture, and vibrant colors and can be mounted as original artworks. Have the artist sign it for you and voilá!
- Buy small originals. Instead of heading to the department store to invest $500 on a mass-produced copy, check out your local gallery and pick up a small original. The value will only increase with time. Chances are the artist becomes the next big thing and bingo!
- Buy wearable originals. Lots of artists are creating handmade decorative and wearable art nowadays. Give that to your children or grandchildren. Besides helping an artist in need, you will teach your loved ones to appreciate art at a young age.
Art and Sustainability:
Want to start doing art but don’t have a budget for art materials? Mother has your back! Think Earth and your creative juices will be flowing.
- Check out your natural department store, aka the neighborhood park and pick up leaves, branches, rocks, anything you find appealing. Use them to create a natural installation in your home. Enjoy a beautiful oasis that you can use as meditation space in those cold winter days.
- Repurpose containers. Lots of them have exciting shapes. You can clean it, wrap it with paper, write a love note, and glue it to it, and more. Just be creative and use only the materials you find at home.
- Use discarded food as paint materials. Create paint from fruits and vegetables from spinach, kale, strawberries, beets, blueberry, red raspberry cabbage, carrots, orange peels, and many more; your kitchen has a full-color palette for your very first masterpiece.
Download MEDIA KIT